Friday, July 29, 2011

Random

This is how Ramsey shops when she goes to Target with Nana....
She gets to take her own shopping cart Michael gave her.
He even painted her name on it for her.
She also loves to help Nana water her plants!
Another one of her favorite things are these..
She calls them "her peoples". I feel bad for Jasmine though, she doesn't like her for some reason, maybe because she isn't wearing a dress and doesn't stand up, poor Jasmine.
Her favorite is Belle and we bought Beauty and the Beast while we were at target today( i don't let her bring her shopping cart..) ha I am secretly looking fwd to watching it again.

But, chocolate milk and Dora are still ranking pretty high on her list.
Jonathan is gearing up for his triathlon tonight. He has been working really hard to get ready so i hope he does well. This is his second one and he is doing it for Evie and i know she will be there to cheer him on!
If you have signed up for the St. Jude Marathon in December, we will be getting a team together For Evie and would love for anyone to join our team. Once we have more information i will put it on the blog. If you have already signed up, its okay you can still join our team later.
Told you this post was random.. :)

7 comments:

  1. haha! Random post are the best! If he is doing it for Evie he might win it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's' getting so big. I love watching the little kids in the store pushing their own carts. Will be thinking of Jonathan in the race.. I'm sure your little Evie will be yelling for him and asking God to make him run faster..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Go Team Harrison:) We want to be on Evie's team for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan on doing the 5k, hips and knees can't handle long distance :( can I be on the team?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Taking her own cart to Target! Meyers would love that, but you are right. That is totally a grandma thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, Nelson was going to do that race too, and decided to skip it! Let me know which ones Jonathan does and I can get Nelson in on it so we can watch together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, is that the princess playground I got Ramsey for her b'day? if it is, I'm honored my gift made the blog! ;) i am running in the race and would love to run for Evie!

    ReplyDelete