I am finally home!
I am resting as much as I can but with two sweet little ones, its hard to do that! I am so thankful for family that can help! I still feel weak and tired and have headaches when i start doing to much but overall soooo much better! Sunday was no fun. Thank you so much for your prayers!
Are you my mother?!
so happy to see these faces....
......rock this one to sleep :)
.....and cuddle with this sweet girl!
Our big helper Nana taking a walk in the rain
A little off subject but my friend Hayley went to the Childrens Museum and found Evie's brick and sent me a picture. We donated to the museum in honor of Evie and got a brick with her name on it. We haven't been there since they put it up.
Sweet girl, miss her always.
Sweet girl, miss her always.
Glad you are home.. Love the Are you my mother?? Looks like both of them are happy.. That brick is really nice.. She lives on in all your hearts..
ReplyDeleteNancy
I hope you continue to feel better. I had viral meningitis in April and I still get those headaches when I do too much. Your daughters are precious! I love Reese's expression in the first picture, simply priceless! Take care!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! The picture of Reese asleep just make my day!! Angel!!
ReplyDelete"are you my mother!?" "no, I am a chicken, how can I be your mother"...read that one??
ReplyDeleteI love the "are you my mother?" picture of Reese!! So glad you are home!
ReplyDelete